yoyothehobo
Member
- Joined
- 21 Aug 2015
- Messages
- 853
Nope, not the correct Shinkansen line.Yonezawa?
The loco in the picture used to work on this particular section of the route prior to the opening of the Shinkansen.
Nope, not the correct Shinkansen line.Yonezawa?
Is the correct answer.Karuizawa
Off topic, but the old line is still there rotting gracefully - complete with overhead electrification!Is the correct answer.
The loco pictured is one of the old banking locos for the Usui Pass that was a 1:15 gradient. The shinkansen has since replaced the route.
The pictured platforms are for the local train to Nagano.
Your floor
I have seen the pictures, its quite the sight!Off topic, but the old line is still there rotting gracefully - complete with overhead electrification!
It is possible to walk it all the way to Yokokawa.
The loco pictured is one of the old banking locos for the Usui Pass that was a 1:15 gradient.
Nope.Bialsko Biala Glowna?
I second this guess!Trzebinia?
That's correct, I paid a visit thanks to your recommendation. It was marvellous!Trzebinia?
WissembourgThank you.
And this one?View attachment 187407
Well done. Not in Germany despite the motive power.Wissembourg
Too easy. Your turn again.Uijeongbu?
Nope sorry!Rovaniemi?
Not Oulu I'm afraid!Oulu
