• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Internal opportunities better than external at Network Rail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RightOnTrack

New Member
Joined
16 Oct 2019
Messages
4
Location
Manchester
Hi all,

This is a question for those with a knowledge of Network Rail. I am wondering if internal opportunities are offered internally before they are externally.

I am seeking a Signaller role, however with no vacancies available at this time. I am wondering if I would have an advantage (later on) by taking an administrative role for the interim.

Can anyone help or give me any advice?

Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

henke7

Member
Joined
13 Sep 2018
Messages
233
Most jobs go up internally first within Network Rail, if there is a lack of applicants then the job will go external.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top