• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Interior layouts of 319s & 377s

Status
Not open for further replies.

EM2

Established Member
Joined
16 Nov 2008
Messages
7,522
Location
The home of the concrete cow
Is there anywhere I can find interior layout diagrams of the various 319 and 377 sub-classes?
The main thing I need is the location of wheelchair spaces.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Fincra5

Established Member
Joined
6 Jun 2009
Messages
2,636
The only designed wheel chair space on a 377 is next to the Disabled toilet, next to he bike storage area.

It is one of the middle coaches of the set. You can find it by finding the set of doors with a red stripe instead of yellow.
 

thelem

Member
Joined
17 Mar 2008
Messages
550
Only 7 sets have disabled toilets though (the /2s, which were refitted to 2+2 throughout by Southern).

On some others there are a few bus-style seats that I think can be folded up at one end of the sets, I'm not sure if these are actually intended as wheelchair spaces though (I don't think they are).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top