Just a quick mention for ‘Nellie’ my neighbours Jack Russell.
I’m just keeping an ear out for her usual pre bedtime routine.
This involves Tash (my neighbour) letting the wee hound out for a wee weewee. She’ll come charging out at absolute full chat. Bark at all four front doors of the Cottages, run around the back growling, and then bark at all four of our back doors before running back into the house with a feeling of a job well done...
I’m not even sure if she ever actually goes to the toilet?
One time she came running out and realised that I was sitting on my doorstep and she kind of banked and wheeled away, a bit like a Spitfire.
I’m just keeping an ear out for her usual pre bedtime routine.
This involves Tash (my neighbour) letting the wee hound out for a wee weewee. She’ll come charging out at absolute full chat. Bark at all four front doors of the Cottages, run around the back growling, and then bark at all four of our back doors before running back into the house with a feeling of a job well done...
I’m not even sure if she ever actually goes to the toilet?
One time she came running out and realised that I was sitting on my doorstep and she kind of banked and wheeled away, a bit like a Spitfire.