I've just completed a survey for ATOC after I purchased a new family and friends railcard. After asking extensive questions about my use of rail over the last 12 months it then went on to suggest some products that it might introduce in the near future. They are:
Couples Railcard: £26 for two named people with photo(s) on card giving 34% off travel in the off-peak.
3+ Ticket: 34% off travel for 3-4 people in the off-peak with no-charge for a card.
Adult+Child: One named adult with photo otherwise pretty similar to the family and friends (ie other adults/children can travel too). Usual discounts (34%/60%). £26 cost, but, then they went on to suggest that the same card might allow two adults to travel together without a child for the slightly higher cost of £35.
I hope I didn't miss the small print on the survey saying that I mustn't talk about it's contents with anyone else.
Couples Railcard: £26 for two named people with photo(s) on card giving 34% off travel in the off-peak.
3+ Ticket: 34% off travel for 3-4 people in the off-peak with no-charge for a card.
Adult+Child: One named adult with photo otherwise pretty similar to the family and friends (ie other adults/children can travel too). Usual discounts (34%/60%). £26 cost, but, then they went on to suggest that the same card might allow two adults to travel together without a child for the slightly higher cost of £35.
I hope I didn't miss the small print on the survey saying that I mustn't talk about it's contents with anyone else.
Last edited: