• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Interesting steam charter 02 july

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
Joined
31 Jul 2010
Messages
4,001
There is a steam charter on sat 02 july from London to the Taunton area & rtn hauled by Tornado, where the train spilts, one part, still hauled by Tornado goes to Minehead & rtn, the other portion hauled by a steam lms loco, goes onto Exeter & Plymouth and return.

I don't think there are too many of these steam charters that divide enroute with both sections steam hauled. I know some diesel trips do that sometimes, eg when going to Cromer/Sheringham/Holt.

I hope that steam ones works out ok as I just booked my self on it. Rgds. :d
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top