Hi, Im after advice please. I had a notification of Intention to Prosecute.
Latter reads that on Tuesday 18th Sep upon inspection at **** Entered a train for the purpose of travelling on the railway, without a ticket entitling travel.
I didnt use the train that day. I had been using to attend college and have tickets to show but that particular day didnt use the train. I have not been approached by a Revenue Protection Inspector. I can only think someone has used my name and address.
Im stuck on what I should be saying in the section where I have to give my account? Im 21 and confused and scared. Can I go to prison?
Latter reads that on Tuesday 18th Sep upon inspection at **** Entered a train for the purpose of travelling on the railway, without a ticket entitling travel.
I didnt use the train that day. I had been using to attend college and have tickets to show but that particular day didnt use the train. I have not been approached by a Revenue Protection Inspector. I can only think someone has used my name and address.
Im stuck on what I should be saying in the section where I have to give my account? Im 21 and confused and scared. Can I go to prison?