Ladywell doesnt have barriers. At London bridge I didnt need to leave the station and only change the platform to goto Luton same on my way back. I realise that it wasnt the wisest decision and I made multiple wrong decisions that day by not paying the correct fare from the beginning.How exactly were you going to pay for the Ladywell - London Bridge (or vice-versa) part of the journey? You can’t tap out / tap in at London Bridge. There are no Oyster readers on the LBG platforms and you - by your own admission - did not have a valid ticket to pass through the barriers
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Would you say my response is good to post? I work in finance and as per information shared by everyone here getting a criminal record will get on the DBS and have further implications.How exactly were you going to pay for the Ladywell - London Bridge (or vice-versa) part of the journey? You can’t tap out / tap in at London Bridge. There are no Oyster readers on the LBG platforms and you - by your own admission - did not have a valid ticket to pass through the barriers