• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Insensitive marketing message or overreaction? [07/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.

miami

Established Member
Joined
3 Oct 2015
Messages
3,305
I definitely opted in and don't mind receiving them, although some are of no interest to me. Targeted advertising it isn't.

Facinating. Why did you opt in? I know people will get the wrong answer to the double negative "uncheck this box to avoid being opted out of our informational service", but people who want adverts?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

infobleep

On Moderation
Joined
27 Feb 2011
Messages
13,453
Well I wanted updates from O2 so opted in.

I don't mind getting messages from O2, within reason but I would object to getting messages from third parties that O2 had sold my number on to.

I get e-mails from online shopping sites I use. I don't mind as I use them. I'd object though if it was from third party sites I don't use.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top