Equalizer27
Member
- Joined
- 8 Jul 2017
- Messages
- 7
Hi All
I'm applying to become a Signaller after growing tired of my current career as a firefighter and would appreciate any hint or tips from anyone recently going through the process. I see on the Initial application there are 40 or so questions to be answered online. Are these competency based or some other structure to them?
As I say and hints or tips would be gratefully appreciated!
I'm applying to become a Signaller after growing tired of my current career as a firefighter and would appreciate any hint or tips from anyone recently going through the process. I see on the Initial application there are 40 or so questions to be answered online. Are these competency based or some other structure to them?
As I say and hints or tips would be gratefully appreciated!
Last edited: