• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Infrastructure and Projects Authority says HS2 is "unachievable"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan G

Member
Joined
12 May 2021
Messages
610
Location
Exeter
I don't know why they say that but this is on the front page of the Telegraph this morning.

Screenshot_20230730-083357.png

Also apparently the Euston station is "impossible" to deliver for less than £2.6bn (though I guess that depends on what is being specified, though I doubt it's an open-air station!).
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mag_seven

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
1 Sep 2014
Messages
12,017
Location
here to eternity
Already being discussed here;

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top