• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Infrarail 2014 - 20-22 May - Earls Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Pyke

Member
Joined
14 Feb 2014
Messages
49
Location
Gainsborough
I wasn't sure if this is the right section for events, but it was the closest I could see!

Is anyone heading to Infrarail this year? It's at Earls court.

If you go along hopefully you'll see some of our rail products on display as we sponsor "The Track" exhibit. I'm talking about some of them at one of the seminar sessions on Thursday morning too for those who like to put a face to a name.

There is a bit of info about what products will be on show here
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top