• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Information Coordinator York ROC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radarman

Member
Joined
10 Dec 2017
Messages
5
Good Afternoon all,

This is my first thread on this forum... Hope I've put it in the correct section!

I've recently applied for the job in the title as I found it quite interesting from the description and it looks similar to what I do currently (Aeronautical Information Service).

Just wondering if anybody on the forum can tell me a bit more about the role than the job description, is it something you would expect only an internal to take on or do I stand a chance?

Thanks,

Ago
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

galaxynew

Member
Joined
1 Sep 2017
Messages
128
Just seen this when searched the job, wondering how you went on with the application as i am interested in a similar position?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top