• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Information about old SVR Diesel Gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter749

Member
Joined
27 Apr 2016
Messages
264
Location
Salford
I'm trying to find a timetable for the SVR Diesel Gala on 25 April 2008.
An old timetable or a list of what trains were worked by which locos is what I'm after

I visited the gala and I think I just wrote the info down in a book but I cannot find it now

Anyone know of a list of workings with times?

TIA

Peter
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tony2

Member
Joined
7 Apr 2019
Messages
582
I'm trying to find a timetable for the SVR Diesel Gala on 25 April 2008.
An old timetable or a list of what trains were worked by which locos is what I'm after

I visited the gala and I think I just wrote the info down in a book but I cannot find it now

Anyone know of a list of workings with times?

TIA

Peter
You can check the excellent Railgen Archive here, this is purely 37901:


Although it’s only set up to find dates pre 2000, inputting a loco number also displays the records post 2000, so search by each of the loco numbers you are interested in.

HTH
 

SW Rover

Member
Joined
30 Jan 2025
Messages
105
Location
E Mids
I have attached the timetable for the Thursday. The timetable was the same for the Thursday and Friday but the allocations may have changed for Friday 25th.
 

Attachments

  • SVR240408.pdf
    593.5 KB · Views: 41

Peter749

Member
Joined
27 Apr 2016
Messages
264
Location
Salford
Thanks @Tony2 - That info is useful - I have seen such a search on the Class 37 page but I did not know of this page

Thanks @SW Rover - That seems very similar to the day I went.

Peter
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top