• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Incident At Warrington Bank Quay 06/06/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bantamzen

Established Member
Joined
4 Dec 2013
Messages
10,510
Location
Cheshire
I've just left Warrington Bank Quay station on the request of station staff, owning to an incident at the station. I don't know a lot more but passengers are being sent to Central for south and east bound services. And I can confirm staff at Central are aware and accepting tickets at the gates.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Joined
11 Feb 2022
Messages
187
Location
Doncaster
I've just left Warrington Bank Quay station on the request of station staff, owning to an incident at the station. I don't know a lot more but passengers are being sent to Central for south and east bound services. And I can confirm staff at Central are aware and accepting tickets at the gates.
Being reported as a fatality
 

Bantamzen

Established Member
Joined
4 Dec 2013
Messages
10,510
Location
Cheshire
My thoughts go out to the victim, their family and of course the crew & staff there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top