shredder1
Established Member
In the High Peak, Peak Forest.
Peak Forest. Saturday 21st January 2017.
I went for a drive round today trying out the new Satnav my daughter got for me, they sure beat a map. Called in at Peak Forest on the way home, I`d seen a Class 66 crossing Buxton town viaduct from Dowlow, and by the time I`d driven over to Peak Forest it was stopped on a red, So two Sheds and two Tugs on Peak Forest and it was freezing.
https://www.facebook.com/nick.melli...1073742621.100001125840218&type=3&uploaded=20
Peak Forest. Saturday 21st January 2017.
I went for a drive round today trying out the new Satnav my daughter got for me, they sure beat a map. Called in at Peak Forest on the way home, I`d seen a Class 66 crossing Buxton town viaduct from Dowlow, and by the time I`d driven over to Peak Forest it was stopped on a red, So two Sheds and two Tugs on Peak Forest and it was freezing.
https://www.facebook.com/nick.melli...1073742621.100001125840218&type=3&uploaded=20