• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

In need of station layouts former GNCL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busheyheath

New Member
Joined
26 Apr 2009
Messages
1
Location
Netherlands
Hi all,
For a new BVE simulator route I am in need of the atation and tube layouts between Moorgate and Drayton Park on the old GNCL. I have the station lengths, the tube diameters and the station tunnel diameters, but now I need information about how the tracks were laid there, and how the tunnels were attached to the stations (quite different from other LU lines).
Anybody able to help me with that?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Aictos

Established Member
Joined
28 Apr 2009
Messages
10,403
Hi all,
For a new BVE simulator route I am in need of the atation and tube layouts between Moorgate and Drayton Park on the old GNCL. I have the station lengths, the tube diameters and the station tunnel diameters, but now I need information about how the tracks were laid there, and how the tunnels were attached to the stations (quite different from other LU lines).
Anybody able to help me with that?

This is one route that I certainly want to succeed, I will try and find out but I'm sure others here will be able to help.
 

Uranquinty

Member
Joined
2 Apr 2009
Messages
14
There is a report online about the Moorgate crash in '75 which will give you details of most of the layout at Moorgate.

Drayton Park has been published in a relatively recent issue of Underground News, and I think there are some images of the signal box diagram on flickr.

Of course, if you really want the GN&C layout (as opposed to Northern City or the Highbury Branch), the full diagram has been published in Raynar Wilson's Power Railway signalling.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top