• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ilford depot (Greater Anglia assessment)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrishonour

Member
Joined
30 Nov 2014
Messages
12
I'm assuming its the depot just outside of seven kings, I'm also curious as to whether anyone here has been to this depot for training.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

321446

Member
Joined
15 Nov 2008
Messages
223
Location
Southend Stations
You are correct.

I did my training there 5 years ago but I am still in the loop for most things relevant to there, what would you like to know? I'll try me best to help.
 

chrishonour

Member
Joined
30 Nov 2014
Messages
12
You are correct.

I did my training there 5 years ago but I am still in the loop for most things relevant to there, what would you like to know? I'll try me best to help.

I'm just after a heads up as to what I'll be expected to do during my assessment its for station presentation and it is the depot and not a building near stratford. I've been given the depot in writing but one of the maps says its a place near stratford (10 main walk).
 

321446

Member
Joined
15 Nov 2008
Messages
223
Location
Southend Stations
Hmmmm!

Can't help with Station Presentation I'm afraid! The only thing I can recommend if the directions are not clear is to contact the contact and ask for clarification.

Sorry I can be more helpful!
 

chrishonour

Member
Joined
30 Nov 2014
Messages
12
Hmmmm!

Can't help with Station Presentation I'm afraid! The only thing I can recommend if the directions are not clear is to contact the contact and ask for clarification.

Sorry I can be more helpful!

no problem cheers anyhow :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top