Hi all - got a chance to chat with them in a couple of weeks. It's a pro-bono project, more like a strategic one looking at the long term, for example, how demographic changes will impact the UK railway and what actions should be taken, etc. External consultancy can sometimes be very constrained, and doing abstract topics like this, but I do wanna leverage this opportunity to raise some extent of awareness into real issues and actions from a passenger perspective like you and me.
Ahead of our initial meeting, I'd be down for any ideas you guys have (I'm also extensively browsing the forum as well). It can be any suggestions on what they should be focusing for GBR, infra investments, fare plans, and so forth. It is really amazing to see such an active forum in 2025 with lots of enthusiasts and experts. I'm also hoping this thread can work as a place for them to check from time to time.
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
P.s. very generic project, will probably not have the granularity down to routes and stations (should be down to operating regions)
Ahead of our initial meeting, I'd be down for any ideas you guys have (I'm also extensively browsing the forum as well). It can be any suggestions on what they should be focusing for GBR, infra investments, fare plans, and so forth. It is really amazing to see such an active forum in 2025 with lots of enthusiasts and experts. I'm also hoping this thread can work as a place for them to check from time to time.
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
P.s. very generic project, will probably not have the granularity down to routes and stations (should be down to operating regions)