JessTrains
New Member
Hi all,
I'm not sure if this is the correct category? So I apologise if not.
I'm curious as to how you identify a certain movement is allocated to a Tamper. I.E Any headcode patterns? Are they pathed as 'Civil Engineer' Trains on RTT? Am I correct in believing that not all trains marked as 'Civil Engineer' on RTT are actually Tampers/OTMs and how to distinguish what is/isn't.
I am not looking for any specific machine numbers or allocations - just a general traction allocation if that makes sense.
I'm not sure if this is the correct category? So I apologise if not.
I'm curious as to how you identify a certain movement is allocated to a Tamper. I.E Any headcode patterns? Are they pathed as 'Civil Engineer' Trains on RTT? Am I correct in believing that not all trains marked as 'Civil Engineer' on RTT are actually Tampers/OTMs and how to distinguish what is/isn't.
I am not looking for any specific machine numbers or allocations - just a general traction allocation if that makes sense.