• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

I want your honest opinon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Established Member
Joined
11 Mar 2008
Messages
2,019
Location
birmingham
I couldnt care less what people think of me to be honest i was just intrested thats all really

Admin heres the key pal, do as you please but dont take my plasma screen :lol: :D

Not being harsh but you do care though otherwise you wouldn't have asked because no-one just wonders do they.
But fair enough takes balls to ask as there can be fair and not so fair comments.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bighat

Member
Joined
19 Jul 2005
Messages
429
Location
Ilford
I couldnt care less what people think of me to be honest i was just intrested thats all really

Admin heres the key pal, do as you please but dont take my plasma screen :lol: :D

Well, that reply just shows that you are taking the **** out of all of us who responded!

However, we will know better next time.

I believe you are already on moderation, it is becoming apparent you dont give a flying **** and that you will become a first class wind up merchant.

Well, congratulations, you have well and truly marked your own card! :) :) :)
 

37401

Established Member
Joined
12 Nov 2008
Messages
3,276
Location
Birmingham
Well, that reply just shows that you are taking the **** out of all of us who responded!

However, we will know better next time.

I believe you are already on moderation, it is becoming apparent you dont give a flying **** and that you will become a first class wind up merchant.

Well, congratulations, you have well and truly marked your own card! :) :) :)

oops sorry no it wasnt meant to be a **** take out of you all i was intrested to hear what you all had to say and thank you to those who replyed.

sorry if you felt that way guys, was not intended
 

43034 The Black Horse

Established Member
Joined
2 Dec 2007
Messages
1,270
oops sorry no it wasnt meant to be a **** take out of you all i was intrested to hear what you all had to say and thank you to those who replyed.

sorry if you felt that way guys, was not intended


That maybe true but as Phoenix has raised is you didn't care what those guys thought why did you ask? "I was interested" doesn't really cut it if you don't care.
 

Phoenix

Established Member
Joined
11 Mar 2008
Messages
2,019
Location
birmingham
oops sorry no it wasnt meant to be a **** take out of you all i was intrested to hear what you all had to say and thank you to those who replyed.

sorry if you felt that way guys, was not intended

Ive noticed over the last week that you have been at the center of quite a few arguments and obviously people don't understand your way of life etc.
But as a bit of friendly advice I suggest that you try and blend into the forum abit before doing too many posts as it does literally become a ripping session with you on the receiving end it's not fair and it's not right but in light of your recent activity as far as forum go it might be justified.

Also the main thing to remember is no one wants you to be booted off the forum but people would rather that you caused as little disturbance as possible, yes I know when people are taking the p*ss out of you the only natural thing is to argue back etc but getting into too many disagreements doesn't wash well with the admin as well as the mods on here...

Hope that helps.
 

43021HST

Established Member
Joined
11 Sep 2008
Messages
1,565
Location
Taunton
You seem alright and better than some people on this forum. I share the same views as you on vomiters. I know if I put a post up saying what people thought of me I wouldnt like some of the responses. That isnt a hint!
 

SouthEastern-465

Established Member
Joined
24 May 2009
Messages
1,660
Location
Greater London
I could have a bit of a rant here, but I'd break some of the forum rules by doing so.
So I'll just post a couple of things.

I don't particularly like you, and I have little respect for you anymore.
I find some of your posts annoying, but what they hey, they're something to laugh at.
You're constant bashing of pendos whenever someone mentions them is just irritating, and somewhat ironic since your post telling people not to post if they've got nothing constructive to bring to the thread.
I could go on, but I really can't be bothered, and have better things to do.

I do like you (online because I dont know you in person) but judging by some of your posts I got to agree with some of 90019s points which are pointed out very good!.
Regards
 
Joined
17 Aug 2009
Messages
535
He sounds about two or three years younger than me and in all honesty I was just like him when I was his age. I still get a bit raunchy on forums sometimes, particularly when people go all fanboi on me in computer-related discussions. That said I am quite strongly opinionated so I probably don't aid the matter.I am a lot better nowadays at walking away when things begin to get heated whereas a year or two ago I'd have just kept on running into walls until the banhammer squashed me.
 

SouthEastern-465

Established Member
Joined
24 May 2009
Messages
1,660
Location
Greater London
He sounds about two or three years younger than me and in all honesty I was just like him when I was his age. I still get a bit raunchy on forums sometimes, particularly when people go all fanboi on me in computer-related discussions. That said I am quite strongly opinionated so I probably don't aid the matter.I am a lot better nowadays at walking away when things begin to get heated whereas a year or two ago I'd have just kept on running into walls until the banhammer squashed me.

I have noticed I am quite like this when theres a convosation which gets very "Hot" and I am someones
against me in a nasty way I dont walk away but put up a fight.

Nowdays I think of it like this;there on a computer they only doing it because there on a computer and they could not do this to me person-to-person but they can only do it on a screen not face-to-face.
Regards
 

Broken Viking

On Moderation
Joined
23 Oct 2006
Messages
1,666
Location
some place west of France
I still get a bit raunchy on forums sometimes, particularly when people go all fanboi on me in computer-related discussions...
I know. Too many people still seem to think that Linux is a complete waste of time, where in actual fact it's not only the best OS ever...But it's completely free, as well! :D8)<D

[Posted from Death's main machine using Mozilla Firefox, running on top of MS WinXP Professional... :lol::razz:;)]
 

37401

Established Member
Joined
12 Nov 2008
Messages
3,276
Location
Birmingham
well just to clear up a few things and start over again, The reason made alot of those posts was because I was having a really crap time at school not only did I get the p taken out of me because of the way I look (chavs only ever seemed to come up with 1-2 insults), but I was getting very stressed out with GCSE`s, coursework ect and I sorta just let out my strees,anger,thaughts and immaturity on here, if I could turn the clocks back I would (might cause confusion before daylight savings :lol:)

but Ive changed, growen up, and im starting fresh, new look sig, new look profile and new attitude to life

for the record ive an intrest in alot of units and locos including those pendos and vom err I mean voyagers ;) :lol:

cheers

Ian
 

Mintona

Established Member
Joined
8 Jan 2006
Messages
3,592
Location
South West
You've not annoyed me for a couple of months now. So bravo. Hope all is going better at school with the chavs mate.
 

37401

Established Member
Joined
12 Nov 2008
Messages
3,276
Location
Birmingham
You've not annoyed me for a couple of months now. So bravo. Hope all is going better at school with the chavs mate.

Im at college now but yeah all is well, no chavs in my class (then again its public services)
 

SouthEastern-465

Established Member
Joined
24 May 2009
Messages
1,660
Location
Greater London
I take some of the comments I posted earlier back I seem to of misjudged you,Sorry about that!

Anyway now I know you a bit more your ok dont worry!
 

313103

Established Member
Joined
13 May 2006
Messages
1,595
Cant really comment on you as i do not know you and therefore cannot have an opoinion on you. So it would not be right for to judge you.
I do know that some on here dont like me though, but that is because they they dont like the answers i give them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top