• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

I love rover tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nash

Member
Joined
14 Oct 2009
Messages
105
The west midland day ranger is great value for £20, Severn and Solent 3 days from 7 for £40 ! stunning value, anyone else use rover tickets ?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gareth taylor

Member
Joined
11 Oct 2009
Messages
144
Location
Denton Manchester
I've had the West Midland Day Ranger a few times, and I think its good. Also had the Cheshire and Lancs Day Ranger Tickets at £18 and FONW 4 in 8 Day Rover. All excellent value for money.

Gareth
:D:D
 

mrcheek

Established Member
Joined
11 Sep 2007
Messages
1,607
I did my first Rover in 1997, and hve used them every year since. Eventually, in 2007 I graduated onto the All Line Rover!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top