• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

I just took a journey down the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainfanBen

Member
Joined
30 Oct 2010
Messages
193
Location
Coventry.
I scrolled down to the bottom of the home page of the forums and discovered this:

"© RailUK Forums 2005 - the year after 2012"

Easter egg? Do I win a prize? :P
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Crossover

Established Member
Joined
4 Jun 2009
Messages
9,493
Location
Yorkshire
TrainfanBen:1660265 said:
I scrolled down to the bottom of the home page of the forums and discovered this:

"© RailUK Forums 2005 - the year after 2012"

Easter egg? Do I win a prize? :P

It's been there since I reported it still said 2012 well into January this year. Maybe it'll be changed to 2 years after 2012 soon :P
 

gnolife

Established Member
Joined
4 Nov 2010
Messages
2,047
Location
Johnstone
I scrolled down to the bottom of the home page of the forums and discovered this:

"© RailUK Forums 2005 - the year after 2012"

Easter egg? Do I win a prize? :P

Possibly not an Easter egg at this time of year. It may, however, be a Christmas turkey.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top