• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

I have been invited to sit the first tests for Scotrail trainee train driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris2309

Member
Joined
13 Aug 2013
Messages
9
As the title says I have been asked to attend the first stages of tests for trainee train driver.

I have read as many posts as I can, just looking for some more advice on what to expect and any tips on how to prepare for what is ahead of me.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

daddy_badger

Member
Joined
21 Mar 2013
Messages
305
Location
54.083061, -0.192220
Er gbt that's the dots test, mt4 that's the mechanical test, dtg that's the reaction and coordination test, trp 1&2 that's the glop test and also dials then there is the cbi or structured interview. if you search for any of those or indeed look through the many pages of the FGW trainee driver thread you will definitely find your answer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top