• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

I can't think of where is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,855
Location
Oakham
The caption wouldn't necessarily say where it is in a case like this, what I did was right click to search for the same image elsewhere on Google then check the results. When I had a shortlist of possible locations, I searched by the location name and found a couple of images for Coalbrookdale which look like the same bit of track seen from the other direction. As it is unlikely that there are two such bits of that track in the country, let alone with identical wooden barrels nearby, I concluded that the location was the probable one. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top