• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hull Trains Paragon Seat Width v Class 180 Seat Width.

Status
Not open for further replies.

westv

Established Member
Joined
29 Mar 2013
Messages
4,411
I am sitting in standard class Paragon for the first time today. Is it my imagination or are the seats narrower than the Hull Trains 180s?

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Edit 30/09 Does anybody know? I'm curious to find out.
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
Joined
20 Oct 2014
Messages
113,832
Location
"Marston Vale mafia"
It has been a while since I sat in a 175 or 180, but I do definitely recall that despite being fairly unremarkable 23m vehicles the aisle is very narrow, to the point that I can't walk down it without turning sideways or clouting the seats. This being the case I think there is a good chance the seats are slightly wider than Fainsa's finest.
 

westv

Established Member
Joined
29 Mar 2013
Messages
4,411
All I can find out is that the Paragaon widths are 1st 49cm standard 46cm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top