• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hull to Leeds - return via Knottingley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolvercoter

Member
Joined
29 Sep 2010
Messages
613
Location
Exeter, Devon
Evening.

If I buy any of the following tickets, can I return on the 1716 Leeds to Goole and connect to Hull? I want to do the Knottingley to Goole section. Depending on what time I travel outbound, I will buy either:
£27.20 Anytime Day Return
£23.50 Off Peak Return
£21.70 Off Peak Day Return

Thanks in advance.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Romilly

Established Member
Joined
5 Nov 2013
Messages
1,712
I am having difficulty getting an itinerary via Knottingley for a Hull-Leeds ticket.

But the Virgin Trains East Coast website will offer a Hull-Goole-Knottingley-Castleford-Leeds-Wakefield itinerary for a Hull-Wakefield ticket, including a return journey that includes the 1716 Leeds-Goole service. £24.80 for an offpeak day return or £34.90 for an anytime return (or a £29 offpeak return).

There are no break-of-journey restrictions on any of those tickets so you could use them for Hull-Selby-Leeds-(not continuing to Wakefield) and then (not starting at Wakefield)-Leeds-Knottingley-Goole-Hull.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top