• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

HSTs on WCML

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,517
Location
Yorkshire
GNER HSTs will return to the WCML north of Carlisle on weekends this September and October.

No timings yet, I'll post them as soon as I have them.

This is due to the ECML north of Newcastle being closed for engineering works.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

martyn29

Member
Joined
4 Apr 2007
Messages
815
Location
Leicester
GNER HSTs will return to the WCML north of Carlisle on weekends this September and October.

No timings yet, I'll post them as soon as I have them.

This is due to the ECML north of Newcastle being closed for engineering works.
good news!
 

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
5,466
Location
Cambridge
I noticed this too. I'm going to try my best to do these this year I've never got round to doing them before!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top