• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

HSTs on VXC on Bank Holiday Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,545
Location
Yorkshire
I've heard a rumour that there will be a HST (hired from MML) running between Birmingham and Reading/Manchester on Monday 27th.

Anyone know if this is true or not?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
30 Jun 2005
Messages
8,889
Location
Rugby
I've heard a rumour that there will be a HST (hired from MML) running between Birmingham and Reading/Manchester on Monday 27th.

Anyone know if this is true or not?

I have heard the same thing but I dont know any more details
 

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,545
Location
Yorkshire
I'm getting conflicting reports. One person says BHM-RDG-BHM-MAN, the other says BHM-RDG-BHM-LDS....
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I'm getting conflicting reports. One person says it will run BHM-RDG-BHM-MAN, the other says BHM-RDG-BHM-LDS....
 

devon_metro

Established Member
Joined
11 Oct 2005
Messages
7,714
Location
London
Correct

1Z53 1145 Reading-Leeds
Reading 1145
Leamington Spa 1248/1250
Birmingham NS 1333/1342
Derby 1426/1429
Sheffield 1513/1529
Wakefield 1621/1622
Leeds 1640
ECS to N Hill


Ta Dan43004
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top