• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

HST’s in Preservation

fgwrich

Established Member
Joined
15 Apr 2009
Messages
10,648
Location
Hampshire
Thread unlocked for an update from @fgwrich
Thank You @Mag_seven

Ahead of this weekends railtour, group stalwart and joint world record holding power car 43159 has been returned to Intercity Executive by UKRL at Loughborough.

I will also update the post at the top of the thread as there has been some recent changes since I made that post!

We’ve been keeping a little secret….

 

Attachments

  • IMG_0023.jpeg
    IMG_0023.jpeg
    330.2 KB · Views: 56
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JKF

Established Member
Joined
29 May 2019
Messages
1,321
That is nice. I remember when that livery first appeared we were calling it ‘APT livery’. It felt so futuristic. I think the first loco I saw in it was a class 86 at Northampton station, somewhere I have a photo.
 

milooo

Member
Joined
3 Dec 2024
Messages
212
Location
Stevenage
Here is 43159 as it was coming into Paddington Platform 1
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20261003_074217710.jpg
    PXL_20261003_074217710.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 16

Top