• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How to obtain Court records?

Status
Not open for further replies.

surajid

New Member
Joined
22 Jan 2016
Messages
1
In 2011, I have been caught by Tfl inspector using my friend's student photo ID Oyster. Few months after, I have received a letter to clarify about using friend's Oyster. Finally, I was called to court where I was fined about £350.
Now, I need to know few answers how is it going affect as I am going apply ILR in May 2016.
Q1. I have never disclosed this court issue during my visa extension. How is going to affent my ILR applciation?

Q2. Is this very serious enough to reject my ILR?

Q3. I need to obtain the court conviction record. How and where do I need to contact?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top