Brooke
Member
Hi all,
Today I tried to use the second westbound H&C train of the day to go from Mile End to St Pancras.
I had assumed that if it didn’t run, I could hop instead on the first westbound Central and then up the Northern from Bank.
In the end neither of those trains ran (or certainly not at their timetabled times), leaving me with 10 mins to wait at Mile End and then a gentle jog at St Pancras.
What did I do wrong please for the future?
I checked the timetables and also TFL GO. Should I be using a different TFL resource on the day itself to see what trains are actually running?
Many thanks!
Today I tried to use the second westbound H&C train of the day to go from Mile End to St Pancras.
I had assumed that if it didn’t run, I could hop instead on the first westbound Central and then up the Northern from Bank.
In the end neither of those trains ran (or certainly not at their timetabled times), leaving me with 10 mins to wait at Mile End and then a gentle jog at St Pancras.
What did I do wrong please for the future?
I checked the timetables and also TFL GO. Should I be using a different TFL resource on the day itself to see what trains are actually running?
Many thanks!