• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How to go about getting the Class 483 to work on any route?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bengley

Established Member
Joined
18 May 2008
Messages
1,987
Hey,

I'd like to use the IOW class 483 on the Paddington route (going to electrify some with third rail). How can I use it on the route? When I use the scenario editor to add a train, the train isn't there, however when I do it on the IOW route, it works.

thanks.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jp4712

Member
Joined
1 May 2009
Messages
562
Location
Lichfield
You need to click on the Object Set Filter (on the left hand flyout, it's a blue cube with a little orange triangle on it) and then in the top right flyout that appears, select the provider of the train. I'm not sure if you're after the 38 stock that comes with the IOW route, but if you are search for the provider 'RSDL' and then tick the box next to 'Island Line'. If its the Standard stock from Richard Scott from www.uktrainsim.com, then the provider name to look for is RScott.

Hope that helps

Paul
 

bengley

Established Member
Joined
18 May 2008
Messages
1,987
You need to click on the Object Set Filter (on the left hand flyout, it's a blue cube with a little orange triangle on it) and then in the top right flyout that appears, select the provider of the train. I'm not sure if you're after the 38 stock that comes with the IOW route, but if you are search for the provider 'RSDL' and then tick the box next to 'Island Line'. If its the Standard stock from Richard Scott from www.uktrainsim.com, then the provider name to look for is RScott.

Hope that helps

Paul

Ahh! Thanks man. It's one of those things which is just so simple, right in front of you.

:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top