Hi together,
google suggested this forums to me.
First i want to say sorry for my English, i know it's not the best.
With some guys we come to England in December. We fly to London City airport and from the next bigger Station, which should be London Bridge, we want to take a THAMESLINK to Brighton. And two days later we have to take a SOUTHERN to Southampton.
The problem is that i don't understand how to buy Tickets from Germany. It seems that i can't get them with your royal mail outside the UK.
If I buy them online now, can I collect them in a few weeks from a ticket machine (on the day we arrive)? Or should I do that in "the next hours"?
If i pay with paypal, can i use my german mastercard to get the tickets at London Bridge? Even if i did not pay them with this one?
Is there a difference whether i get the tickets on homepage of Southern oder thameslink?
I am a litte bit confused, may somebody give short instruktions to me...
Thanks!
A guy from Germany
google suggested this forums to me.

First i want to say sorry for my English, i know it's not the best.
With some guys we come to England in December. We fly to London City airport and from the next bigger Station, which should be London Bridge, we want to take a THAMESLINK to Brighton. And two days later we have to take a SOUTHERN to Southampton.
The problem is that i don't understand how to buy Tickets from Germany. It seems that i can't get them with your royal mail outside the UK.
If I buy them online now, can I collect them in a few weeks from a ticket machine (on the day we arrive)? Or should I do that in "the next hours"?
If i pay with paypal, can i use my german mastercard to get the tickets at London Bridge? Even if i did not pay them with this one?
Is there a difference whether i get the tickets on homepage of Southern oder thameslink?
I am a litte bit confused, may somebody give short instruktions to me...
Thanks!
A guy from Germany