I may go early Jan for a one nighter in London, flying in and out from Gatwick
My routing would be :
- Gatwick Airport - London city center (I may or may not be getting a Travelcard this time (my 16-25 expired and I don't know whether it's worth it to renew, as I don't have any UK trips planned for next year)) (weekday, landing 8:30am)
- West Hampstead Thameslink - Gatwick the next morning (weekday, need to be at the airport at 8am)
What would be the best way to save on that? A Anytime Return Gatwick Airport to somewhere on Thameslink and then a West Hampstead to that somwhere?
My routing would be :
- Gatwick Airport - London city center (I may or may not be getting a Travelcard this time (my 16-25 expired and I don't know whether it's worth it to renew, as I don't have any UK trips planned for next year)) (weekday, landing 8:30am)
- West Hampstead Thameslink - Gatwick the next morning (weekday, need to be at the airport at 8am)
What would be the best way to save on that? A Anytime Return Gatwick Airport to somewhere on Thameslink and then a West Hampstead to that somwhere?
Last edited: