• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How many stations have more passengers than pre-covid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGAT

Established Member
Joined
13 Apr 2022
Messages
2,133
Location
Selhurst
Following the recent publishment of the ORR estimates of station statistics I am curious to know, which stations have received more passengers in 2021/2022 than 2019/2020.

I’ll start with Normans Bay which received 15,236 passengers pre-covid, and 17,126 post covid.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

WizCastro197

Established Member
Joined
12 May 2022
Messages
1,468
Location
Reigate
Following the recent publishment of the ORR estimates of station statistics I am curious to know, which stations have received more passengers in 2021/2022 than 2019/2020.

I’ll start with Normans Bay which received 15,236 passengers pre-covid, and 17,126 post covid.
Please can you link the page, then I’ll see if I can have a go!
 

zwk500

Veteran Member
Joined
20 Jan 2020
Messages
18,629
Location
Northampton
According to a Somewhat rudimentary Excel Analysis, 149 (or possibly 148) stations have more passengers in 2021-22 than 2019-20

(Click Spoiler to show full list)
Station Name2019-20 Entries & Exits_TOTALApr 2021 to Mar 2022 Entries and exits:
Total
Achanalt326342
Acklington246324
Acton Bridge (Cheshire)27,97630,838
Ancaster5,0066,160
Bamford43,74645,520
Battersby1,7602,736
Bearley1,0861,394
Belle Vue8,6248,644
Bempton16,24218,076
Berney Arms42868
Bescar Lane2,3642,516
Betws-y-Coed23,12624,716
Blackpool Pleasure Beach126,928137,134
Bloxwich55,01460,324
Bloxwich North55,87859,526
Bow Street013,694
Braystones1,3741,476
Breich2,5503,638
Brundall Gardens9,40811,358
Buckenham212300
Bugle4,7946,390
Burnley Barracks26,00826,928
Camborne277,540280,418
Cannock197,732197,960
Carbis Bay212,354230,256
Causeland1,3362,040
Church & Oswaldtwistle37,92042,370
Commondale2,4442,446
Connel Ferry7,22015,630
Cooksbridge42,85847,552
Copplestone19,43823,068
Crediton66,60684,502
Crouch Hill596,958668,250
Dalmally6,52413,132
Dawlish Warren186,548233,636
Dean (Wilts)23,75233,300
Dent8,1268,902
Derby Road (Ipswich)46,80856,746
Dolgarrog362778
Dove Holes5,15214,826
Dovey Junction4,2927,030
Eastrington1,7263,844
Edale99,808109,250
Edenbridge(Kent)208,212246,726
Eggesford32,22833,548
Entwistle15,77819,296
Falmouth Docks114,088123,554
Falmouth Town222,028233,300
Felixstowe170,412193,072
Filey139,748153,574
Great Ayton8,6148,662
Great Yarmouth344,276347,854
Grindleford64,02493,622
Gunton18,56022,228
Hanwell460,238541,092
Harringay Green Lanes927,8941,025,222
Hatfield & Stainforth86,3241,552,286
Havenhouse84380
Hayes (Kent)1,170,9843,168,740
Hayle92,084118,512
Heighington25,27829,072
Heworth23,45427,412
Horden096,858
Hoscar9561,024
Hunmanby32,45836,834
Ivybridge55,20466,764
Kettering1,032,9821,113,494
Keyham7,8088,786
Kintore066,168
Lakenheath416476
Lapford2,0784,532
Lelant21,60829,788
Leyton Midland Road1,014,3281,101,844
Leytonstone High Road709,980801,860
Little Kimble7,0668,460
Llandecwyn1,1501,302
Llanfairfechan15,79223,216
Loch Awe5,5127,010
Loch Eil Outward Bound7481,100
Longcross22,94868,956
Luxulyan1,4701,696
Lympstone Commando69,84676,134
Maesteg (Ewenny Road)6,86813,134
Maryland1,330,9781,429,510
Meridian Water137,050233,222
Morchard Road14,64216,274
Moreton (Dorset)54,82858,888
Nethertown7301,412
Newquay97,136108,954
Normans Bay15,23617,126
Okehampton6,43454,904
Oulton Broad South43,51845,430
Oxenholme Lake District657,916700,394
Peartree3,8924,052
Penryn (Cornwall)247,760269,252
Pensarn (Gwynedd)1,9503,248
Pinhoe130,044138,578
Polesworth96136
Polsloe Bridge119,048130,298
Pontefract Baghill10,20611,800
Pontlottyn16,10420,840
Pont-y-Pant498574
Portsmouth Arms502768
Preston Park673,458673,796
Prittlewell227,204228,116
Quintrell Downs2,4122,804
Redcar Central338,370343,542
Robroyston43,542107,814
Roche3,6125,012
Roose68,04675,346
Salhouse9,85612,692
Saltash85,396117,598
Salwick1,6701,820
Sandplace1,3021,316
Sheringham182,288233,550
Snowdown10,33410,460
Soham014,196
South Bank27,62430,198
South Tottenham948,0361,054,286
Southease22,05223,564
Spooner Row276320
Squires Gate23,96425,082
St Andrews Road5,7287,164
St Budeaux Ferry Road2,3482,444
St Columb Road1,8402,662
St Erth290,834385,710
St Ives (Cornwall)706,826733,970
St James Park (Exeter)96,282105,674
St Keyne Wishing Well Halt1,0701,500
Stewartby72,74876,872
Sudbury & Harrow Road38,058224,284
Swale8,04410,154
Tal-y-Cafn8121,112
Taynuilt18,41635,456
Thornton Abbey708754
Thorpe Culvert140580
Thurston71,56276,036
Torre290,116301,996
Trimley31,12235,612
Ty Croes3,0643,902
Umberleigh32,30232,796
Upper Holloway974,1021,063,258
Walthamstow Queen's Road644,254689,920
Wanstead Park769,666871,416
Warrington West83,902268,996
West Runton26,07631,834
Westerfield11,28412,988
Woodgrange Park629,330731,542
Worcestershire Parkway25,478314,894

Sorry if this ruins anybody's fun!
 

Killingworth

Established Member
Joined
30 May 2018
Messages
6,495
Location
Sheffield
Good game.

Grindleford, up from 64,024 to 93,622
Edale, up from 99,808 to 109,250
Bamford, up from 43,746 to 45,520

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

According to a Somewhat rudimentary Excel Analysis, 149 (or possibly 148) stations have more passengers in 2021-22 than 2019-20

(Click Spoiler to show full list)
Station Name2019-20 Entries & Exits_TOTALApr 2021 to Mar 2022 Entries and exits:
Total
Achanalt326342
Acklington246324
Acton Bridge (Cheshire)27,97630,838
Ancaster5,0066,160
Bamford43,74645,520
Battersby1,7602,736
Bearley1,0861,394
Belle Vue8,6248,644
Bempton16,24218,076
Berney Arms42868
Bescar Lane2,3642,516
Betws-y-Coed23,12624,716
Blackpool Pleasure Beach126,928137,134
Bloxwich55,01460,324
Bloxwich North55,87859,526
Bow Street013,694
Braystones1,3741,476
Breich2,5503,638
Brundall Gardens9,40811,358
Buckenham212300
Bugle4,7946,390
Burnley Barracks26,00826,928
Camborne277,540280,418
Cannock197,732197,960
Carbis Bay212,354230,256
Causeland1,3362,040
Church & Oswaldtwistle37,92042,370
Commondale2,4442,446
Connel Ferry7,22015,630
Cooksbridge42,85847,552
Copplestone19,43823,068
Crediton66,60684,502
Crouch Hill596,958668,250
Dalmally6,52413,132
Dawlish Warren186,548233,636
Dean (Wilts)23,75233,300
Dent8,1268,902
Derby Road (Ipswich)46,80856,746
Dolgarrog362778
Dove Holes5,15214,826
Dovey Junction4,2927,030
Eastrington1,7263,844
Edale99,808109,250
Edenbridge(Kent)208,212246,726
Eggesford32,22833,548
Entwistle15,77819,296
Falmouth Docks114,088123,554
Falmouth Town222,028233,300
Felixstowe170,412193,072
Filey139,748153,574
Great Ayton8,6148,662
Great Yarmouth344,276347,854
Grindleford64,02493,622
Gunton18,56022,228
Hanwell460,238541,092
Harringay Green Lanes927,8941,025,222
Hatfield & Stainforth86,3241,552,286
Havenhouse84380
Hayes (Kent)1,170,9843,168,740
Hayle92,084118,512
Heighington25,27829,072
Heworth23,45427,412
Horden096,858
Hoscar9561,024
Hunmanby32,45836,834
Ivybridge55,20466,764
Kettering1,032,9821,113,494
Keyham7,8088,786
Kintore066,168
Lakenheath416476
Lapford2,0784,532
Lelant21,60829,788
Leyton Midland Road1,014,3281,101,844
Leytonstone High Road709,980801,860
Little Kimble7,0668,460
Llandecwyn1,1501,302
Llanfairfechan15,79223,216
Loch Awe5,5127,010
Loch Eil Outward Bound7481,100
Longcross22,94868,956
Luxulyan1,4701,696
Lympstone Commando69,84676,134
Maesteg (Ewenny Road)6,86813,134
Maryland1,330,9781,429,510
Meridian Water137,050233,222
Morchard Road14,64216,274
Moreton (Dorset)54,82858,888
Nethertown7301,412
Newquay97,136108,954
Normans Bay15,23617,126
Okehampton6,43454,904
Oulton Broad South43,51845,430
Oxenholme Lake District657,916700,394
Peartree3,8924,052
Penryn (Cornwall)247,760269,252
Pensarn (Gwynedd)1,9503,248
Pinhoe130,044138,578
Polesworth96136
Polsloe Bridge119,048130,298
Pontefract Baghill10,20611,800
Pontlottyn16,10420,840
Pont-y-Pant498574
Portsmouth Arms502768
Preston Park673,458673,796
Prittlewell227,204228,116
Quintrell Downs2,4122,804
Redcar Central338,370343,542
Robroyston43,542107,814
Roche3,6125,012
Roose68,04675,346
Salhouse9,85612,692
Saltash85,396117,598
Salwick1,6701,820
Sandplace1,3021,316
Sheringham182,288233,550
Snowdown10,33410,460
Soham014,196
South Bank27,62430,198
South Tottenham948,0361,054,286
Southease22,05223,564
Spooner Row276320
Squires Gate23,96425,082
St Andrews Road5,7287,164
St Budeaux Ferry Road2,3482,444
St Columb Road1,8402,662
St Erth290,834385,710
St Ives (Cornwall)706,826733,970
St James Park (Exeter)96,282105,674
St Keyne Wishing Well Halt1,0701,500
Stewartby72,74876,872
Sudbury & Harrow Road38,058224,284
Swale8,04410,154
Tal-y-Cafn8121,112
Taynuilt18,41635,456
Thornton Abbey708754
Thorpe Culvert140580
Thurston71,56276,036
Torre290,116301,996
Trimley31,12235,612
Ty Croes3,0643,902
Umberleigh32,30232,796
Upper Holloway974,1021,063,258
Walthamstow Queen's Road644,254689,920
Wanstead Park769,666871,416
Warrington West83,902268,996
West Runton26,07631,834
Westerfield11,28412,988
Woodgrange Park629,330731,542
Worcestershire Parkway25,478314,894

Sorry if this ruins anybody's fun!
Hatfield and Stainforth up from 83,624 to 1,552,286? I don't think so. 45,050 more like.
 

306024

Established Member
Joined
23 Jan 2013
Messages
3,974
Location
East Anglia
Usually take these figures with a small pinch of salt but its interesting that all the stations on the Felixstowe branch show an increase. Class 755 effect?
 

dciuk

Member
Joined
1 May 2018
Messages
163
I notice Crediton had quite an increase. Probably related to increased services as it is now served by Okehampton in addition to Barnstaple services. Perhaps a reason why much of the network has still not recovered is as much down to the reduced service still being seen on many routes that the Covid affect
 

Killingworth

Established Member
Joined
30 May 2018
Messages
6,495
Location
Sheffield
Usually take these figures with a small pinch of salt but its interesting that all the stations on the Felixstowe branch show an increase. Class 755 effect?

I'd say so, plus the move to UK holidays. My wife and I will be in the figures for Cromer and Sherringham.

Similar on the Hope Valley line with 195s. Grindleford is exceptionally up thanks to 195s, split ticketing and UK holidays. Next station Dore is way down despite elements of all those 3 factors. TPE Manchester commuters are deserting in droves!
 

gazzaa2

Member
Joined
2 May 2018
Messages
837
There'll be smaller stations where a lot of new housing estates have popped up but it depends if they're still getting the same service levels as 2019.
 

8A Rail

Established Member
Joined
6 Dec 2012
Messages
1,351
Location
Mars
Checking the above link, no station in the North West is covered! Selective coverage by the ORR then?
 

nw1

Established Member
Joined
9 Aug 2013
Messages
9,430
I'd say so, plus the move to UK holidays.
Mind you that was somewhat temporary due to Covid restrictions. There was little to stop people going abroad this past summer, though those who stayed will have got lucky with the weather - summer 2022 was obviously very much better than the gloomy rainfests that were summer 2020 and 2021.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Cooksbridge

2019- 42,858
2022- 47,552

Looks like it and Plumpton now have an all-day service, even on Sundays.

How long has that existed? I always remember that it was peak only, sometimes with additional stops on London services, but also with additional Haywards Heath-Eastbourne locals.

(Sorry, been out of touch with developments that far east of late).
 

zwk500

Veteran Member
Joined
20 Jan 2020
Messages
18,629
Location
Northampton
Mind you that was somewhat temporary due to Covid restrictions. There was little to stop people going abroad this past summer, though those who stayed will have got lucky with the weather - summer 2022 was obviously very much better than the gloomy rainfests that were summer 2020 and 2021.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==



Looks like it and Plumpton now have an all-day service, even on Sundays.

How long has that existed? I always remember that it was peak only, sometimes with additional stops on London services, but also with additional Haywards Heath-Eastbourne locals.

(Sorry, been out of touch with developments that far east of late).
How long ago were you in the area? I lived there for more than 15 years and don't remember HHE terminators. (granted I was 4 in 1999 when I moved to Lewes).

I think for a while now Cooksbridge and Plumpton have been served by opposite trains in the 2tph London-Eastbourne service. Certainly there were Saturday evening trains c.2015.
 

Killingworth

Established Member
Joined
30 May 2018
Messages
6,495
Location
Sheffield
Mind you that was somewhat temporary due to Covid restrictions. There was little to stop people going abroad this past summer, though those who stayed will have got lucky with the weather - summer 2022 was obviously very much better than the gloomy rainfests that were summer 2020 and 2021.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

The figures are for the period 1.4.2021 to 31.3.2022 so summer 2022 will be in the next year's figures for 2022/3.
 

nw1

Established Member
Joined
9 Aug 2013
Messages
9,430
How long ago were you in the area? I lived there for more than 15 years and don't remember HHE terminators. (granted I was 4 in 1999 when I moved to Lewes).

I think for a while now Cooksbridge and Plumpton have been served by opposite trains in the 2tph London-Eastbourne service. Certainly there were Saturday evening trains c.2015.

Thanks. I never lived there to be fair, but back in the day (80s mostly) I was quite au fait with the peak variations on the basic timetables. The terminators I remember were from back then. There weren't very many, to be fair.

I have a CWN for 1982/3, this shows HHE starters at 0727 (Eastbourne), 0827 (Ore), 1730, 1800 and 1830 (all Seaford), 1929 (Eastbourne) and 2029 (Seaford). There were less later in the 80s, IIRC, but they still existed.
 
Last edited:

Snow1964

Established Member
Joined
7 Oct 2019
Messages
11,214
Location
West Wiltshire
I guess comparing the two years would allow a percentage increase/decrease to be calculated.

But what it does show is if there are 149 stations with an increase, then anyone (takes aim at Politicians) stating the average is down about 20% is missing the point that some areas are busier and might need longer or more frequent trains.

Unfortunately the fragmented railway is not very good at moving stock from the quieter areas to those getting busier, and a lack of electrification often makes it impractical.
 

richw

Veteran Member
Joined
10 Jun 2010
Messages
11,528
Location
Liskeard
According to a Somewhat rudimentary Excel Analysis, 149 (or possibly 148) stations have more passengers in 2021-22 than 2019-20

(Click Spoiler to show full list)
Station Name2019-20 Entries & Exits_TOTALApr 2021 to Mar 2022 Entries and exits:
Total
Achanalt326342
Acklington246324
Acton Bridge (Cheshire)27,97630,838
Ancaster5,0066,160
Bamford43,74645,520
Battersby1,7602,736
Bearley1,0861,394
Belle Vue8,6248,644
Bempton16,24218,076
Berney Arms42868
Bescar Lane2,3642,516
Betws-y-Coed23,12624,716
Blackpool Pleasure Beach126,928137,134
Bloxwich55,01460,324
Bloxwich North55,87859,526
Bow Street013,694
Braystones1,3741,476
Breich2,5503,638
Brundall Gardens9,40811,358
Buckenham212300
Bugle4,7946,390
Burnley Barracks26,00826,928
Camborne277,540280,418
Cannock197,732197,960
Carbis Bay212,354230,256
Causeland1,3362,040
Church & Oswaldtwistle37,92042,370
Commondale2,4442,446
Connel Ferry7,22015,630
Cooksbridge42,85847,552
Copplestone19,43823,068
Crediton66,60684,502
Crouch Hill596,958668,250
Dalmally6,52413,132
Dawlish Warren186,548233,636
Dean (Wilts)23,75233,300
Dent8,1268,902
Derby Road (Ipswich)46,80856,746
Dolgarrog362778
Dove Holes5,15214,826
Dovey Junction4,2927,030
Eastrington1,7263,844
Edale99,808109,250
Edenbridge(Kent)208,212246,726
Eggesford32,22833,548
Entwistle15,77819,296
Falmouth Docks114,088123,554
Falmouth Town222,028233,300
Felixstowe170,412193,072
Filey139,748153,574
Great Ayton8,6148,662
Great Yarmouth344,276347,854
Grindleford64,02493,622
Gunton18,56022,228
Hanwell460,238541,092
Harringay Green Lanes927,8941,025,222
Hatfield & Stainforth86,3241,552,286
Havenhouse84380
Hayes (Kent)1,170,9843,168,740
Hayle92,084118,512
Heighington25,27829,072
Heworth23,45427,412
Horden096,858
Hoscar9561,024
Hunmanby32,45836,834
Ivybridge55,20466,764
Kettering1,032,9821,113,494
Keyham7,8088,786
Kintore066,168
Lakenheath416476
Lapford2,0784,532
Lelant21,60829,788
Leyton Midland Road1,014,3281,101,844
Leytonstone High Road709,980801,860
Little Kimble7,0668,460
Llandecwyn1,1501,302
Llanfairfechan15,79223,216
Loch Awe5,5127,010
Loch Eil Outward Bound7481,100
Longcross22,94868,956
Luxulyan1,4701,696
Lympstone Commando69,84676,134
Maesteg (Ewenny Road)6,86813,134
Maryland1,330,9781,429,510
Meridian Water137,050233,222
Morchard Road14,64216,274
Moreton (Dorset)54,82858,888
Nethertown7301,412
Newquay97,136108,954
Normans Bay15,23617,126
Okehampton6,43454,904
Oulton Broad South43,51845,430
Oxenholme Lake District657,916700,394
Peartree3,8924,052
Penryn (Cornwall)247,760269,252
Pensarn (Gwynedd)1,9503,248
Pinhoe130,044138,578
Polesworth96136
Polsloe Bridge119,048130,298
Pontefract Baghill10,20611,800
Pontlottyn16,10420,840
Pont-y-Pant498574
Portsmouth Arms502768
Preston Park673,458673,796
Prittlewell227,204228,116
Quintrell Downs2,4122,804
Redcar Central338,370343,542
Robroyston43,542107,814
Roche3,6125,012
Roose68,04675,346
Salhouse9,85612,692
Saltash85,396117,598
Salwick1,6701,820
Sandplace1,3021,316
Sheringham182,288233,550
Snowdown10,33410,460
Soham014,196
South Bank27,62430,198
South Tottenham948,0361,054,286
Southease22,05223,564
Spooner Row276320
Squires Gate23,96425,082
St Andrews Road5,7287,164
St Budeaux Ferry Road2,3482,444
St Columb Road1,8402,662
St Erth290,834385,710
St Ives (Cornwall)706,826733,970
St James Park (Exeter)96,282105,674
St Keyne Wishing Well Halt1,0701,500
Stewartby72,74876,872
Sudbury & Harrow Road38,058224,284
Swale8,04410,154
Tal-y-Cafn8121,112
Taynuilt18,41635,456
Thornton Abbey708754
Thorpe Culvert140580
Thurston71,56276,036
Torre290,116301,996
Trimley31,12235,612
Ty Croes3,0643,902
Umberleigh32,30232,796
Upper Holloway974,1021,063,258
Walthamstow Queen's Road644,254689,920
Wanstead Park769,666871,416
Warrington West83,902268,996
West Runton26,07631,834
Westerfield11,28412,988
Woodgrange Park629,330731,542
Worcestershire Parkway25,478314,894

Sorry if this ruins anybody's fun!
Carbis bay, lelant, and St ives increases may all be theoretical due to removal of Lelant saltings stops on most services and that most tickets sold for the branch are day rovers, and how they’re allocated to station numbers
 

70014IronDuke

Established Member
Joined
13 Jun 2015
Messages
4,089
Thorpe Culvert is interesting. I know it's a very low base, but 140 per year in 2019-20 feels like one school kid going one way per day in term time on some days.

A 'leap' to 580, ie 4 x previous, feels like two kids on most school days going both ways. Unless it's some sort of different share out of rover ticket sales.
 

zwk500

Veteran Member
Joined
20 Jan 2020
Messages
18,629
Location
Northampton
Thanks. I never lived there to be fair, but back in the day (80s mostly) I was quite au fait with the peak variations on the basic timetables. The terminators I remember were from back then. There weren't very many, to be fair.

I have a CWN for 1982/3, this shows HHE starters at 0727 (Eastbourne), 0827 (Ore), 1730, 1800 and 1830 (all Seaford), 1929 (Eastbourne) and 2029 (Seaford). There were less later in the 80s, IIRC, but they still existed.
Ah, well having been born somewhat later I wouldn't be aware of the 80s service pattern. Somebody else will need to confirm when HHE terminators stopped.

Off-peak has been 2tph Eastbourne-London with limited calls at Plumpton and Cooksbridge since I can remember, although the exact patterns and levels have varied at those two stations. Peak-time services between Seaford and HHE have been portions of a London-Eastbourne as far as I remember (c.2010 ish, that's when I started paying attention to these things).

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Thorpe Culvert is interesting. I know it's a very low base, but 140 per year in 2019-20 feels like one school kid going one way per day in term time on some days.

A 'leap' to 580, ie 4 x previous, feels like two kids on most school days going both ways. Unless it's some sort of different share out of rover ticket sales.
Maybe a younger sibling or two stepped up to senior school?
 

jackot

Member
Joined
1 Aug 2021
Messages
343
Location
Surrey
St Ives and St Erth make a lot of sense as so many people holidayed in the UK over 2020-21 compared to precovid, and its' huge with tourists. Same applies to lots of popular holiday destinations I would assume.
 

WizCastro197

Established Member
Joined
12 May 2022
Messages
1,468
Location
Reigate
Thorpe Culvert is interesting. I know it's a very low base, but 140 per year in 2019-20 feels like one school kid going one way per day in term time on some days.

A 'leap' to 580, ie 4 x previous, feels like two kids on most school days going both ways. Unless it's some sort of different share out of rover ticket sales.
How does this work when Thorpe Culvert doesn't receive a service in the weekdays? Unless said students go to school on a Saturday?
 

Glenn1969

Established Member
Joined
22 Jan 2019
Messages
1,983
Location
Halifax, Yorks
Has the poster who put the spoiler up got Hatfield and Stainforth near Doncaster confused with Hatfield in Herts?

Note that Kintore, Soham and Horden are new stations and WOP and Okehampton comparatively new so maybe their 2022-23 figures will be a better guide to growth?
 

70014IronDuke

Established Member
Joined
13 Jun 2015
Messages
4,089
How does this work when Thorpe Culvert doesn't receive a service in the weekdays? Unless said students go to school on a Saturday?
Two each way per day, isn't it? Was last time I looked, I'm sure.

On the same line, but much closer to civilisation, Ancaster has jumped from 5,006 to 6,160, which is rather more significant (for that line), especially since it's a restricted service - four trains e/w per day, I think. Surely not down to any 2021 summer tourism boom - or?
 

WizCastro197

Established Member
Joined
12 May 2022
Messages
1,468
Location
Reigate
Two each way per day, isn't it? Was last time I looked, I'm sure.

On the same line, but much closer to civilisation, Ancaster has jumped from 5,006 to 6,160, which is rather more significant (for that line), especially since it's a restricted service - four trains e/w per day, I think. Surely not down to any 2021 summer tourism boom - or?
Yes there is, I apologise
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top