• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How long to get Family Railcard sent out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
9 Mar 2009
Messages
305
I have one of these Daily mail free 3 month Family Railcard and it euns out at the end of July so just wanted to know how long does it take for them to send a new card out? as im trying to work out on when to order it so i dont lose out on any days or weeks.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

First class

Established Member
Joined
9 Aug 2008
Messages
2,731
I got mine about a week later.

Had it for a while now- never use it though- just one of those things I like to collect :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top