• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How long DMI and medical is valid with GTR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiffle

New Member
Joined
2 Jul 2016
Messages
4
Hi there just wondering if anybody out there knows how long the DMI and medical is valid with GTR? Passed all the psychometric tests, mmi etc in 2015, my DMI late 2015, medical late 2016 but couldn't start the course for various reasons...If I re-applied would I have to re-do the the DMI again?.. Anyone had a similar experience with this? :D
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ZFE95

Member
Joined
26 Jun 2016
Messages
58
Location
LDN
You would have to do the DMI again, and you would have to take another medical. It's only the MMI and the psychometric assessments which can be passed on to future vacancies.
 

wiffle

New Member
Joined
2 Jul 2016
Messages
4
Oh right...I was under the impression the medical is valid for a while, not that it matters, I wouldn't mind doing another one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top