• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How do I book luggage storage at Kings Cross?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bayum

Established Member
Joined
21 Mar 2008
Messages
3,298
Location
Leeds
Spending the day in London before heading back tomorrow evening. LNER site says you can pre-book luggage storage at Kings Cross to collect later but there’s no mention of how you book. Any ideas?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
Joined
20 Oct 2014
Messages
113,736
Location
"Marston Vale mafia"
You can prebook on the Excess Baggage Company website (they operate it) but I don't know if there is any actual benefit in doing so.

You might want to look at Stasher as a cheaper alternative. They store in places like Premier Inns.
 

Bayum

Established Member
Joined
21 Mar 2008
Messages
3,298
Location
Leeds
Yjank you. I’ll have a look at some of the alternatives. I’m just mindful that I want to be able to drop it off close to the station so I’m not struggling carrying it too far whilst heading for my train.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top