Hi folks
My local train line is the Neilston line and since the East Kilbride line has been closed the trains that I catch haven't had to wait at Pollokshields East train station for trains to pass the junction, heading to East Kilbride or Barrhead, etc.
How could the junction be improved to help with any congestion and trains having to wait at Pollokshields East? I realise that it's highly likely that any alterations would be rather expensive and it would probably be very hard to justify the cost. This is purely an academic exercise, with money no object. How would you improve this junction?
Thanks
Newguy
My local train line is the Neilston line and since the East Kilbride line has been closed the trains that I catch haven't had to wait at Pollokshields East train station for trains to pass the junction, heading to East Kilbride or Barrhead, etc.
How could the junction be improved to help with any congestion and trains having to wait at Pollokshields East? I realise that it's highly likely that any alterations would be rather expensive and it would probably be very hard to justify the cost. This is purely an academic exercise, with money no object. How would you improve this junction?
Thanks
Newguy