Is it possible to find out how many coaches on a train on a particular day?
I’m thinking of 14.18 Torquay to Paddington. It’s normally nine coaches but five can be substitute. If that’s the case I’d catch another train that may be less crowded. I can check it’s progress from London which gives a pretty good indication that it’s running from torquay and won’t be turned at Newton Abbot as has happened when it’s late but I can’t find anywhere that shows length of the train.
I’m thinking of 14.18 Torquay to Paddington. It’s normally nine coaches but five can be substitute. If that’s the case I’d catch another train that may be less crowded. I can check it’s progress from London which gives a pretty good indication that it’s running from torquay and won’t be turned at Newton Abbot as has happened when it’s late but I can’t find anywhere that shows length of the train.