• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How busy is the 0706 Oakham to Peterborough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

benk1342

Member
Joined
13 Jul 2011
Messages
418
Location
North Herts
Hi, can anyone advise how busy the 0706 Oakham to Peterborough service is on a weekday during non-Covid times? Is it rammed? Are there plenty of seats? Something in between?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

westv

Established Member
Joined
29 Mar 2013
Messages
4,411
I haven't travelled regularly on that line from Stamford for almost 10 years now but when I did there was plenty of room on the service I got around 7ish. Totally different to the loading on the return journey around 6pmish though.
A decade later things might have changed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top