• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How are they going to work this one out?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotrail84

On Moderation
Joined
5 Jul 2010
Messages
2,977
Sadly I will be on Annual leave during the semi. so I regrettably will have to purchase plenty of Alcohol, get rid of the kids n missus for a few hours, get the lads round and enjoy United kicking Cities backside, my apologies to any of my fellow colleagues who will be having a day of hell....I'll be thinking bout ya's.....honest lol



Blue Moon You Saw Me Standing Alone.............

This city is ours, this city is ours, F**k off back to London, this city is ours........................:lol:
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

trickyvegas

Member
Joined
10 Dec 2009
Messages
362
I think the best solution is to put on chartered services with travel to be sold through the clubs to assist with the fans being on separate trains and using Victoria and Piccadilly makes sense, Guide Bridge is a good idea but would probably cause chaos to the Transpennine services.

I've travelled to Wembley twice with Bolton to play Villa & Liverpool as well as to Cardiff v Preston and in all cases fans travelled together with no real hassles a mix of stewards and a few coppers plus alcohol ban should keep agro to a minimum.

I would also suggest charters for Bolton v Stoke as I would imagine all Southbound trains from Manchester will be full to bursting by the time they get to Stoke.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top