03_179
Established Member
Afternoon everyone,
I'm looking for information on an incident that occurred at one of the following stations between the years 1948 and 1970.
Hampstead Heath, London/Middlesex.
Kentish Town West, London/Middlesex
Broad Street, London.
Harpenden, Hertfordshire.
John O'Gaunt, Leicestershire.
Leicester, Leicestershire.
Cardington, Bedfordshire.
Ampthill, Bedfordshire.
Milton, Staffordshire.
Longport, Staffordshire.
Llandudno Junction
It involved a horse (race horse) that was being either put on or taken off of a train when it broke loose and ran on to the track where it was either badly injured or killed by a train.
Sorry for the vagueness only the person that related the story to me died a few years ago. I was trying to research the incident.
I have tried https://www.railwaysarchive.co.uk/ but nothing showed up.
Thanks in advance.
I'm looking for information on an incident that occurred at one of the following stations between the years 1948 and 1970.
Hampstead Heath, London/Middlesex.
Broad Street, London.
Harpenden, Hertfordshire.
John O'Gaunt, Leicestershire.
Leicester, Leicestershire.
Cardington, Bedfordshire.
Ampthill, Bedfordshire.
Milton, Staffordshire.
Longport, Staffordshire.
Llandudno Junction
It involved a horse (race horse) that was being either put on or taken off of a train when it broke loose and ran on to the track where it was either badly injured or killed by a train.
Sorry for the vagueness only the person that related the story to me died a few years ago. I was trying to research the incident.
I have tried https://www.railwaysarchive.co.uk/ but nothing showed up.
Thanks in advance.
Last edited:
