rdlover777
Member
Hi, all
I've jut got the new liveried eurostar (R3215) as well as the saloon expansion pack (R4580).
Now i plan on buying the Hurst-Models kits to make the set the full 18 carriage set and weight the coaches the same as the ones I've got. Now would the existing model be able to pull that much weight or would i need to replace the dummy power car with a motor one?
Also would i be able to get the kits in the new livery? or would i have to paint them myself?
~Daniel
I've jut got the new liveried eurostar (R3215) as well as the saloon expansion pack (R4580).
Now i plan on buying the Hurst-Models kits to make the set the full 18 carriage set and weight the coaches the same as the ones I've got. Now would the existing model be able to pull that much weight or would i need to replace the dummy power car with a motor one?
Also would i be able to get the kits in the new livery? or would i have to paint them myself?
~Daniel