• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hornby: A Model World - Yesterday channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

43055

Established Member
Joined
8 Mar 2018
Messages
3,688
Starting straight after Tim Dunn's 'The Architecture The Railways Built' on the Yesterday channel tomorrow (11/9) is a new 10 part series called 'Hornby: A Model World' going behind the scenes at Hornby with the first episode focusing on the Merchant Navy.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter C

Established Member
Joined
13 Oct 2018
Messages
4,739
Location
GWR land
I saw some sort of trailer for this the other day. Seems to show off at least a few bits from the 2021 range (the ex-Thomas tooling being one thing?) so should be interesting. Also included a bit of the Hornby Magazine's layout by the looks of things with some smoke-fitted engines I think?

-Peter
 

32475

Member
Joined
2 Nov 2019
Messages
815
Location
Sandwich
I missed it last night however I see it is repeated on Thursday evening at 8pm
 

steamybrian

Established Member
Joined
26 Nov 2010
Messages
2,002
Location
Kent
Excellent programme as since I visited Hornby Model World several years ago it appears to have expanded.
Then I travelled by rail to Ramsgate and caught the bus to the site at Westwood. Afterwards caught the bus to Margate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top