piccadilly
Member
- Joined
- 21 Apr 2017
- Messages
- 175
Good Morning,
I intend to make one of my period trips from Devon to Warrington - travelling with a wheelchair bound, disabled person.
The date planned is Sunday 6th April - but looking at the timetable it seems there are four changes, rather than the normal two (EXD and BHM) that I am very used to.
I need to minimize the risks with this journey.
Is there any easier route? or, perhaps I should wait until Monday?
Kind Regards and Thank You for your help.
I intend to make one of my period trips from Devon to Warrington - travelling with a wheelchair bound, disabled person.
The date planned is Sunday 6th April - but looking at the timetable it seems there are four changes, rather than the normal two (EXD and BHM) that I am very used to.
I need to minimize the risks with this journey.
Is there any easier route? or, perhaps I should wait until Monday?
Kind Regards and Thank You for your help.