mr williams
Member
- Joined
- 19 Sep 2010
- Messages
- 132
I was just looking around National Rail Enquiries thinking about one of my occasional trips across the Severn when I came across an anomaly.
Up until w/c May 9th all is well, but in the week of May 16th a journey to/from anywhere on the direct Cardiff-Holyhead trains means changing at Newport. Only the WAG train is unaffected and shown as a direct through service both ways.
I can find no trace of future engineering work and it is not a new timetable kicking in, so is it a mistake on the NRE database or is there something we don't know about?
Up until w/c May 9th all is well, but in the week of May 16th a journey to/from anywhere on the direct Cardiff-Holyhead trains means changing at Newport. Only the WAG train is unaffected and shown as a direct through service both ways.
I can find no trace of future engineering work and it is not a new timetable kicking in, so is it a mistake on the NRE database or is there something we don't know about?