• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

HM Inspector of Railways - Trainee (x4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salesy

Member
Joined
13 Jul 2017
Messages
118
I know it's not driving but:

The ORR are looking for Trainee HM Inspector of Railways at Glasgow, York, Manchester and London

£36,276 - £44,553 (Regional); £40.045 - £48,363 (London)

Need a degree (or appropriate equivalent qualifications or equivalent professional experience)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Joined
29 Nov 2016
Messages
290
Not a huge salary, compared to what you could earn elsewhere. It doesn't say if it's a trainee salary, looking at the advert I suspect not.
 

tiptoptaff

Established Member
Joined
15 Feb 2013
Messages
3,226
The advert suggests that the advertised salary is a trainee salary in as much as the "Trainee Inspectors" are banded lower than full Inspectors and you will move up a band and therefore pay scale in 2 years or so
 

Rocketman

Member
Joined
17 Sep 2017
Messages
16
Make sure you have no points on your driving licence.

I submitted a question to their HR team as I have 3 points. They told me that I would be unsuccessful if I decided to apply.
 

Salesy

Member
Joined
13 Jul 2017
Messages
118
Make sure you have no points on your driving licence.

I submitted a question to their HR team as I have 3 points. They told me that I would be unsuccessful if I decided to apply.

Well, that's me out too then, I have six :|
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top