• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Historical timetables for the Horsham-Dorking line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capvermell

On Moderation
Joined
5 Jan 2014
Messages
349
It would be very interesting if anyone knows where I can access comprehensive timetable archives that show what the service used to be on the line in the 1950s, 60s, 70s and 80s. I know what the service pattern was after 1996.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

30907

Veteran Member
Joined
30 Sep 2012
Messages
21,972
Location
Airedale
It would be very interesting if anyone knows where I can access comprehensive timetable archives that show what the service used to be on the line in the 1950s, 60s, 70s and 80s. I know what the service pattern was after 1996.
Timetable World has 1950,55,58,61,63 (Table 78 by then) and 81 (ABC, Table 53). Having just looked at it (I had been meaning to do a bit of research anyway), you will I think be startled.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top